The SCS Group
Specialist Contractors in the supply and installation of SFS, Metal Stud Partitions / Dry-Lining, Suspended Ceilings, GRG Profiles and Encasements
Alder Hey Hospital. Liverpool
Founded in 1994 and with an annual turnover in excess of £20 million, SCS have an established reputation for delivering quality projects on time and on budget.
We provide innovative and value engineered solutions to the technical and design requirements of modern construction projects.
"SCS are a preferred supply chain partner that have a track record of performing at each stage of the construction path. During the procurement phase they are innovative in their thought processes, aiding the design team to find solutions that add value to the project. Typically with a Can Do attitude, they are viewed as one of the team."
JP Allen, Interserve
Appleton Academy, Bradford
Who we are. What we do.
We Are Our People... and we are very proud of that fact.
Our people have a shared purpose, and take pride in what we do. That reflects in the quality of our work, and the levels of personal service we provide.
SCS have a dedicated team of 55 direct management staff, and a carefully trained and vetted workforce of over 500 specialist contractors.
- SCS cover the Midlands and the North of England.
- We embrace modern working practices and materials, but still maintain an expert team dedicated to traditional and heritage works.
- Our unified, and highly flexible network enables us to deliver consistency and respond quickly to client requirements.
- We undertake projects that range from £50,000 to £10 million.
- As Approved Contractors for all major manufacturers and system designers, we offer a wide range of solutions with proven technical performance and cost efficiencies.