Founded in 1994 and with an annual turnover in excess of £20 million, SCS have an established reputation for delivering quality projects on time and on budget.
We provide innovative and value engineered solutions to the technical and design requirements of modern construction projects.
As you are aware, we successfully handed over T2 last week. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all your SCS team for all their hard work and tremendous support in achieving this key milestone. With your commitment to quality and programme, I can honestly say that SCS have been a crucial part of the success of the project.
Look forward to working with you on future projects.
Manchester Airport Transformation Project
Project Leader - Laing O'Rourke
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Potato Wharf, Manchester
Who we are. What we do.
We Are Our People... and we are very proud of that fact.
Our people have a shared purpose, and take pride in what we do. That reflects in the quality of our work, and the levels of personal service we provide.
SCS have a dedicated team of 55 staff, and a carefully trained and vetted workforce of over 350 specialist contractors.
- SCS cover the Midlands and the North of England.
- We embrace modern working practices and materials, but still maintain an expert team dedicated to traditional and heritage works.
- Our unified, and highly flexible network enables us to deliver consistency and respond quickly to client requirements.
- We undertake projects that range from £50,000 to £10 million.
- As Approved Contractors for all major manufacturers and system designers, we offer a wide range of solutions with proven technical performance and cost efficiencies.