Supporting the Local Economy and the Next Generation
SCS could not have achieved what we have, without the immense contribution made to our business by the communities where we operate. We see it as part of our business to give something back, whether that be in terms of time, expertise or money.
- Actively support the creation of local apprenticeships linked to real work opportunties
- Work in partnership with education providers to provide vocational training
- Provide local labour with training and employment opportunities
- Sponsor local charities and sports teams
- Send our staff into schools to speak to children about the opportunities in the construction industry
- Employ local labour through our established networks linked to our regional offices
- Purchase products from local suppliers and distributors
- Have developed an respected Training Service, that can take someone from zero experience to a productive operative in a structured programme.